St Patricks and St Peters schools 50s 60s 70s

tara

Well Tony would have been in my class, he was a tall gawkey nice looking boy, always making us laugh.:)

Spikey hair. One of my golden memories is when he came round to our house and said "Sheila, can you just trim the back of my hair for me". Sheila plugged in the clippers and set off trimming the back of his hair. After about 20 seconds she realised she'd done something wrong, she'd forgotten to put the guard on the clippers. So up to that bit of bone that sticks out at the back of your head, he now had a reverse mohican. She couldn't carry on, so I tried tidying it up. It looked rubbish, but he didn't complain, wasn't worried about it. Good times.

• 3 weeks later...
charliewoo

michael pierce was in the same year as me and we left on the same day

13th april 1960

i think he came to st petes from sacred heart

hi Rabbiter Yeah Uncle Mick did go to St Peters from Sacred Heart unfortunately he passed away a few years ago . He was a great bloke very quiet dont know if he was like that at school though . My dad will be happy to know that someone remembers him .

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cream Bun

Frank Roche had numerous brothers including Tony, others were Joe, Jim, John and Paddy. Sheila was the only sister. Family lived on Fairthorn Road at Firth Park.

Unfortunately only Paddy and Sheila are still around.

Who are you then Cream Bun? (These were/are all my uncles, except Sheila) 16 Fairthorn Road they lived at.

Think i have worked one off these people out not sure about the other though!!:help::help: