Has anyone ever stayed at the Old Vicarage in Penistone?

KATIEB_23

Eww:gag: I'd be wary of somewhere that was dog friendly.... their dirty bare bottoms all over the place :mad:

ooooo - people take their clothes off in hotel rooms too - and you can just imagine the hygiene standards of some of those!

Dogs can't give you athlete's foot or verrucas for starters :P

ooooo - people take their clothes off in hotel rooms too - and you can just imagine the hygiene standards of some of those!

Dogs can't give you athlete's foot or verrucas for starters :P

Dogs dont rent hotel rooms alone though, so there is always an increased chance of hygene problems caused by their bare dirty unwiped bottoms :gag::hihi:

I'll ask around at work for you!

OK thanks :)

I am not so worried about it now but still interested...

I phoned Sandra at Cubley Hall yesterday (she doesn't work Mondays) and she recommended this place:

http://www.thewhiteheart.co.uk/

Which is still walking distance from Cubley Hall, and has one apartment which sleeps up to four people for £75/night. So Dad can sleep in the lounge on the sofa bed while Mum has a good night's sleep in the bedroom - perfect! :D

Unfortunately it's 'no pets' but I think Mum and Dad were going to leave Gizmo down South with their neighbours (and Giz's best mate Alfie ;)) for the whole weekend anyway.

Sandra said that she had never heard any complaints about The Old Vicarage but expects it is very 'basic' and the sort of place a single young broke mate would be OK with ;)

Archived