How do I get from the coach station to Sheffield Arena and back?

xlehx

I'm coming to Sheffield tomorrow to see The Mighty Boosh. I'm travelling from Liverpool...the things I'm doing to see Noel!..anyway I have no idea where anything is!! I was wondering if the fine people of SheffieldForum would help me :)

I'm getting the coach, so I need to know how to get from the coach station to Sheffield Arena and back, also a rough idea of how long it would take me.

Just ask someone at the coach station to direct you to Castle Square Tram stop. It's about 3 minutes walk.

Then get on a tram on the opposite side of the tracks from where you will be walking up. You want a tram with a Yellow Badge on the front that will be signposted "Meadowhall" on the front and on the electronic signs at the side.

There are conductors on the trams for tickets and you want the Sheffield Arena/Don Valley Stadium Stop.

You'll find it easily, us Yorkshire folk don't bite - we're certainly as friendly as scousers.

Hi, the best way to get to the Arena is on the Supertram. Just head from the bus station into town, there are a few tram stops to choose from. You'll need to catch a tram heading towards Meadowhall and get off at the Arena/Don Valley Stadium stop - it takes about 20 minutes. Pay the conductor, when you're onboard. They'll be able to let you know what time the last tram comes back into town aswell, but they usually run after the Arena kicks out.

Hope you enjoy the show!

Archived