Shooting in Sharrow - 7/1/09

sue180

O dear as usual a few members are making inapproiate comments that are not relevant to thread and personal.

I hope the wounded person will be alright .It does seem there has been an increase in unfortunate events but they can and do happen all over the city.

Does anyone know who it was i have friends in area so does my oh he also has family there. I know you want be able to post person if poss could you pm thank you as worried. Hope it not to serious and whishing speedy recovery.

What going on in Sheffield this year we still in 1st month and been 3 serious incendents.

What going on in Sheffield this year we still in 1st month and been 3 serious incendents.

I know i was reading the star today and felt quite depressed, every story on first few pages seemed to be about deaths, lets hope nothing else happens.

Luckily the man is still alive. That's not good though. They stopped people from walking there too, made me late for college. :o

How so? It's no further along Sharrow lane and down Club Garden Rd or along London Road.

The police are damned if they do, and damned if they don't. if they allow the public to walk thriough a crime scene, they

a) Potentially destroy any evidence, and

b) Put the public at risk.

If they stop them going through the area, it's supposedly "unreasonable" and folk grumble about how they were inconvenienced.

I bet he was an innocent member of society

99% it isn't.

Even the most hardened criminals aren't stupid enough to risk life in prison to shoot random people. On the rare occasion someone gets caught in the cross fire then it makes big news like the kiddie in Liverpool.

Very likely to be drugs and Manchester related like usual.

Archived