Earl Marshal Campus 1969/75

Can anyone put me in touch with The Earl Marshal Local History Group that used to be or still is, based on the campus please? Does the group or the campus still exist?

I phoned Fir Vale School asking the same question without success.

Thanks.

Can anyone put me in touch with The Earl Marshal Local History Group that used to be or still is, based on the campus please? Does the group or the campus still exist?

I phoned Fir Vale School asking the same question without success.

Thanks.

they are mainly aisian there now so most of earl marshalls records will be lost in time try the education dept Earl Marashall Campus went years ago

• 3 months later...
there was mr walker mr caborn mr allen mr francis mr hooper mr pickup mr kenedy mrs turner mr greenaway mr larkham(he was as barmy as they came ) mr bulivant was the headmaster

I remember all except mr Francis and Mr Larkham, i figure you were later than me.Was mrs Walker there then?

Hello minetiger, i was at Earl 72-76.I wonder who you are!

hi 1960boy

I'll give you a clue or 2

I had long gingerish brown hair, I lived quite close to school I also went to Grimesthorpe and Owler Lane. I had 2 older brothers (one was known well for his running) and a younger brother and sister. Any wiser?

can I have a clue who you might be.

pm me if you guess who I am

Edited by minetiger
correction

hi 1960boy

I had long gingerish brown hair, I lived quite close to school I also went to Grimesthorpe and Owler Lane. I had 2 older brothers (one was known well for his running) and a younger brother and sister. Any wiser?

Minetiger,I don't know how to PM you. Are jour initials JW?

i was at earl marshal 75 to 79 mrs walker was my form tutor blonde curlish hair always wore makeup very nice teacher she elped me alot always thought mr walker was gein er one though e was my teacher in the unit lol e was always inthe nurses room ha wonder y ?

hi 1960boy

Hi Minetiger are your initials LW

I was at Earl Marshal 71-76 took exams and went straight in to steel works as an apprentice Plater/Welder.

Now I am in the the pub game since 2001.

I was at Earl Marshal in the same year as Graham Higgins, Mick Knowles, Keith Webster and Alan Rose