Where are the best rock/metal places for a Thursday night

TerryJones

In Pub terms, check us out at the Dove and Rainbow, all digital jukebox jam packed with classic rock and metal and modern rock/punk/metal/alternative, etc...heated beer garden if you like to smoke is very popular these days with the smoking ban......and we have jukebox speakers outside as well....yippee..

definitely no gibbons here, also we don't allow chavs or 'scallies'...just rock and metal fans with the odd Punk floating about...what more could you want:) We one big happy extended family here and very friendly so its cool

various special offers on drinks as available.....

get yourself up to the student uni. they have a rock night there. very very cheap drinks, cheap entry. believe there is a pre bar in the student union. and no, you dont need to be a student.

yog.....you have over a 1000 posts, i cant believe you havent read that the dove does real ale, mr fleece advertises the fact in nearly every post he makes, your either having a laugh or in league with him and setting it up for him to advertise it again.

No I know the Dove does proper beer! I go there sometimes with my Mrs, author of dirty stories The White Rose. We've even met Goldenfleece, who played a selection of requests for me.

I was asking The Nelson if they do real ale, as I ain't never bin in there.

i cant believe you havent read that the dove does real ale' date=' mr fleece advertises the fact in nearly every post he makes, your either having a laugh or in league with him and setting it up for him to advertise it again.[/quote']

May I takle this rare opportunity to confirm that the Dove and Rainbow does indeed sell real ale, we have ten handpulls:hihi:

yes we do, but only a small selection.

Ah. Rock and real ale make a natural combination, imo. I shall pay a visit for some old metal and a flagon of your finest.

May I takle this rare opportunity to confirm that the Dove and Rainbow does indeed sell real ale, we have ten handpulls

Yep, and very fine they are too

Archived