Haunted House In Sheffield All Night Vigil

Jon

Next weekend i am spending all night in a haunted house in Sheffield using night vision video cameras among other equipment we have...

The house has been empty for awhile after the people who lived there refused to live there anymore due to the noises heard within the house..

I will give a full report next sunday night on what happened...

Anyone else know of a house or building i can investigate or need help with your house that might be haunted?

e-mail me for details on the Vigil or anything else hauntedrealm@hotmail.co.uk :roll:

Having worked all over the country as a contractor and in many different types of building I reckon Rotherham museum in Clifton park takes some beating for spookiness and the other one was Eccleshall library which had a workshop upstairs for restoring paintings. Me and my workmate at the time definately heard someone whistling at the side of us! I think its been demolished now though..shame

Bill

I too would like to spend the night in a haunted house with all the right equipment and for the very reason... to see if anything can be found.

I spent a weekend in a haunted windmill (converted into a house) once... not realising it was meant to be haunted till I got home!

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

Most of Rotherham is spooky

Moon

Why dya say that Moon?

I used to live in a house near Chapeltown that I would say is definitely haunted. I never actually saw anything but often heard unexplained noises. There were times I'd sleep on the settee as I'd be too scared to go upstairs, there was just such a bad feeling. My friend who was very psychic refused to go upstairs when she came to my house, but she'd never tell me why.

Archived