Jurys Inn Hotel Opening Next Friday

Kashul

The Jurys opens on Friday 16th, stunning inside and a lovely menu with a relaxing bar area.

They do great coffee as well, you can also get pastries...yum yum yum

Rooms are 4* luxury and the rates are only £49.00 per room for the next few months I think.

There are conferance facitlities !!

Sheffield is going to be the centre of travel for shopping and nights out soon....We are sooooo going to beat Manchester and Leeds once all the work in town has been done, yayyyy Sheffield !!

So if you have any family coming or just want a lovely relaxing evening out pop along and have a look :thumbsup:

The Jurys opens on Friday 16th, stunning inside and a lovely menu with a relaxing bar area.

Rooms are 4* luxury and the rates are only £49.00 per room for the next few months I think.

Sheffield is going to be the centre of travel for shopping and nights out soon....We are sooooo going to beat Manchester and Leeds once all the work in town has been done, yayyyy Sheffield !!

So if you have any family coming or just want a lovely relaxing evening out pop along and have a look :thumbsup:

Not too sure on the 4* luxury bit, it is still a Jurys Inn after all. Sure it should look nice inside as its brand new but it aint the Four Seasons.

This hotel is a new brand, its the first one to ahve the new style rooms and decor, trust me it is really beautiful.

Breakfast is a buffet style I believe, but I think there are other options...not sure to be honest

i take it you work for them then:suspect:

Archived