Jurys Inn Hotel Opening Next Friday

Kashul

Sheffield is going to be the centre of travel for shopping and nights out soon....We are sooooo going to beat Manchester and Leeds once all the work in town has been done, yayyyy Sheffield !!

eh?

alas you sound like a lot of people from Sheffield with an inferiority complex.

by definition, you are actually admitting that Sheffield at this time is behind Manchester and Leeds????

Jurys is 3* with 4* look and service, and the staff are lovely...Alas free coffee and pastries are not on the cards but a lovely welcome is !!

Sheffield is having a lot of work done to ensure the future of this already wonderful city, we might not quite have the shopping facilities that Leeds and Manchester have...yet..but we have more parks and lovely things to see and do, so right now maybe we are a little 'behind' hon but we are catching up and will surpass both when we do !! haha

Can non-residents drink in the bar?

My OH's family came up last year for my kids 1st birthday. I can't remember where they stayed, may have been Holiday Inn, but when we went back at the end of a night out they refused to serve me as I wasn't a resident - it was pathetic. The bar was empty and I was sat there with around ten adults in their 40's and 50's and I couldn't even get a round in.

Jury's Inn looks quite nice and I need to book around 4 rooms again for beginning of Feb for her 2nd b'day, but again, we'll probably have a drink at the end of the night, hence the question.

Cheers

Archived