Jurys Inn Hotel Opening Next Friday

Kashul

Now what makes you think that !! :D

Just a quick point to you Kashul. Others have come on here acting like normal members of the public "bigging up" restaurants, pubs, hotels. When it turns out that they work for the company, it suddenly looks all underhand and deceitful.

Well I have had glimpses in from upstairs on the bus passing ny and I must say it does look VERY SWISH And POSH so any of you non-residents thinking of hauling your bodies in off the street for a drink at the bar better be VERY DONE UP or else risk being chucked out !!!

Sheffield is going to be the centre of travel for shopping and nights out soon....We are sooooo going to beat Manchester and Leeds once all the work in town has been done, yayyyy Sheffield !!

When will that be though? I understand that after compulsorily purchasing most of the Moor, the council now doesn't have any funding in place to do anything, and is now trying to re-let the units.

Archived