Looking for love!!!

hayleyjo

Hey, thought i would post a topic, as im fed up of being single.... i dont want offers now by the way, as i believe meeting someone on here prob isnt ideal... lol

its just january and a depressing month, and so many of my friends are single and i just want to know were all the nice guys are? lol..

do they only come out in the daytime? he hexx

Hey, thought i would post a topic, as im fed up of being single.... i dont want offers now by the way, as i believe meeting someone on here prob isnt ideal... lol

its just january and a depressing month, and so many of my friends are single and i just want to know were all the nice guys are? lol..

There are quite a number of really nice guys on here.

A client of mine is launching a new Sheffield only dating website. I was just interested to know any of your thought's on the idea? and what you would like from such a site if you were to join?

The site is different from others because it's only for Sheffield people, alot of the other supposed 'Sheffield only' sites cover Notts and Derbys too... some even Devon! lol

Any feedback will be helpful.

Oh and it's for meeting friends as well as potential partners. Registration will be free.

Thanks

Most nice guys are ignored by most women who prefer to go out with idiots based on looks who will treat them like a trophy then move on to the next one.

Archived