Looking for love!!!

hayleyjo

QUOTE:

Hey, thought i would post a topic, as im fed up of being single.... i dont want offers now by the way, as i believe meeting someone on here prob isnt ideal... lol

most of us are human haley...lol and some of us are single and looking for same thing.

Most nice guys are ignored by most women who prefer to go out with idiots based on looks who will treat them like a trophy then move on to the next one.

I think this is because most genuinely nice guys are rarely alpha. Most of the knob-ends that girls end up going for are center-of-attention alpha males and I think this goes back to our cavemen days.

Females would look for a partner with the alpha gene for survival and protection, however in modern day terms, this often means they end up with an egotistical, passive agressive muppet.

I think this is because most genuinely nice guys are rarely alpha. Most of the knob-ends that girls end up going for are center-of-attention alpha males and I think this goes back to our cavemen days.

Females would look for a partner with the alpha gene for survival and protection, however in modern day terms, this often means they end up with an egotistical, passive agressive muppet.

Well put...for a monkey :suspect:

Hey, thought i would post a topic, as im fed up of being single.... i dont want offers now by the way, as i believe meeting someone on here prob isnt ideal... lol

its just january and a depressing month, and so many of my friends are single and i just want to know were all the nice guys are? lol..

do they only come out in the daytime? he hexx

Depends how hung over they are :hihi: I'm having the opposite problem ... no matter where I look I just can't find any girl who isn't in a relationship.

A client of mine is launching a new Sheffield only dating website. I was just interested to know any of your thought's on the idea? and what you would like from such a site if you were to join?

The site is different from others because it's only for Sheffield people, alot of the other supposed 'Sheffield only' sites cover Notts and Derbys too... some even Devon! lol

Any feedback will be helpful.

Oh and it's for meeting friends as well as potential partners. Registration will be free.

Thanks

This sounds like a good idea Emma- but how are you going to keep it free?

I think people will pay a small fee to eliminate the time wasters (there are lots of those on dating sites), but it could work. In my experience it is difficult finding decent single men in Sheffield (and I'm not looking for no alpha male- been there, done that). I also hope it will be open to people of all ages.

Archived