Looking for love!!!

hayleyjo

Hey, thought i would post a topic, as im fed up of being single.... i dont want offers now by the way, as i believe meeting someone on here prob isnt ideal... lol

its just january and a depressing month, and so many of my friends are single and i just want to know were all the nice guys are? lol..

do they only come out in the daytime? he hexx

love is like ghosts everyone talks about it few have actually seen

Hey, thought i would post a topic, as im fed up of being single.... i dont want offers now by the way, as i believe meeting someone on here prob isnt ideal... lol

its just january and a depressing month, and so many of my friends are single and i just want to know were all the nice guys are? lol..

Well I'd give you one , but I'm not picky....

Are you as pretty as mojo1!

All I've seen of Sheffield as yet is the train station, but as I'm hoping to move there this year it would be great to know where to meet nice, laid back, interesting people in the city ... like, what are the friendliest pubs? Not necessarily for pulling, just places where the clientele are pleasant, affable regulars ...

no they come out at night :hihi::hihi:

Archived