Cherry Tree, Carterknowle Rd: is it closed?

verona

I've heard that it's closed and all boarded up. Anyone know? Plus I hear the Millhouses is closing. What is going on???

Its called the Credit Crunch (and Pub Company greed).....shocking as it is, I do estimate another 75 pubs+ in Sheffield will go before Summer, things are grim.....I hope I am wrong in my predictions but I fear I am not........so support your locals, they need you now more than ever!

Its called the Credit Crunch (and Pub Company greed).....shocking as it is, I do estimate another 75 pubs+ in Sheffield will go before Summer, things are grim.....I hope I am wrong in my predictions but I fear I am not........so support your locals, they need you now more than ever!

It happens all the time once the ladlords realise they are being charged n unmanageable rent.

They open up a few months later when the next mug signs on the dotted line.

Millhouses has gone? So that leaves millhouses with the wagon, robinhood and prince of wales. Don't know how many of those I'd consider boozing in.

There are 3 pubs within about half a mile at millhouses and sadly I dont think there is the trade to support it.

Robin is my pick not bad for an Ember.

Archived