Gatecrasher on a Friday night; who loves it?

coolbaby27

We went last night. My brother and his mate got turned away. It was me brothers mates 18th birthday. The bouncer (one with the long hair) wouldnt give a reason. The other bouncer said he couldnt see a problem with letting them in but the one that turned em away said no again and walked off.

They had ID and we had all split up earlier in the night and there were just two of them. There wernt drunk either and had plenty of money to spend in the club and there was no queue it was half 10. He just said not tonight lads. They just seem to pick on a few lads to show off to all the underage girls.

Going to try and ring them to complain. I wont be going there again. We got some free tickets and stuff last time this kinda thing happened at leadmill so its worth a shot.

It was nice to meet ya steelcitybab ;)

Yeah that bouncer with the duff shoulder length haircut is a right gimp. I've never had a problem getting in there but there's always one of the group who's not fashionable enough. Ironic, having this eighties throwback dictating a random style policy.

He does seem abit of a git. All the other bouncers there are sound but he feels the need to randomly spoil peoples nights. I went there last night and he was'nt on the door so all in the que had a good night.

Is it just me or are most of the women there on a saturday stuck up?

Originally posted by Paul2412

He does seem abit of a git. All the other bouncers there are sound but he feels the need to randomly spoil peoples nights. I went there last night and he was'nt on the door so all in the que had a good night.

Is it just me or are most of the women there on a saturday stuck up?

Think you're referring to Ian (with the dark hair) - he's not a bouncer (or doorman) but is there to provide some control on the people that are let into the club. I'd much prefer going to a club with a relatively strict door policy rather than one without.

Archived