Gatecrasher on a Friday night; who loves it?

coolbaby27

Originally posted by IanRankin

Reply to last message, the dress code at Gatecrasher is about the indvidual person on how they carrry and present themselves when coming to Gatecrasher One.

If the door staff can see that they have made an effort in their own way or style then that is acceptable the only thing which they are not looking for is people who have not made an effort, age, drunkness, chavs, traceys, kevins and most importantly attitude.

Sometimes the decision may be wrong but its a hard position to be in when deciding who is right and who wrong for the club I wouldn't want to do it.

The door staff are only human regards to the info supplied that's what I have been told so lets give it up for Gatecrasher One don't you just love it.

That door policy is why i ****ing hate the club.Why shouldnt you be let in to a club because a meat head thinks that " you have not made the effort " ? So by saying that by your words if a goth went to the club ,made the effort if there own "style" wasnt ****** and was above legal age to enter they'd be aloud in ? I think not.

Ive been to that club ,extremely ****** and got in ,ive been to that club and made no effort what so ever and got in ,ive been to that club sober and not got in ive been to the club and dressed to impress and not got in.

Ill leave that place to the young ungerage losers who'll grow tired of that club just like me(im not saying i was a loser but when i was underage it was great because i was dfoing something i wasnt ment to be doing)

I like it on a Friday, or at least used to. It might be just me but everyone is getting younger in there (i'm only 23!).

On a saturday its better, its got less chavs in it. I think kingdom must have had a clear out at some point!

I'm going to liquid in rotherham tomorrow, mainly due to the demise of any sort of decent club in sheffield!

Originally posted by MrPaul

I'm going to liquid in rotherham tomorrow, mainly due to the demise of any sort of decent club in sheffield!

demise of decent clubs in sheffield? and youre resorting to rotherham... :hihi:

save your money and goto the leadmill on sunday.

Been watching this post for a while with interest, never had any problem getting in gatecrasher although some have of my mates have been turned away before. That is until last night. After waiting to get in up for a ridcously long time I was pulled out of the que just before I paid and told that I couldn't get in in trainers, this was despite the fact that they were black and smartish, and all my mates who were with me had white trainers on and got in no trouble. Needless to say it ruined my night, and for no reason that I can ascertain. However, it did force me to go to Urban Gorilla instead- and that was a quality nite.

still, the bouncers in gatecrasher are on a major power trip and i certainly wont be visitng that club again

Originally posted by ruffness

That is until last night. After waiting to get in up for a ridcously long time I was pulled out of the que just before I paid and told that I couldn't get in in trainers

its just an excuse, its the worst in the world. no trainers? everyone in there will have been trainer clad. its ridiculous. ive never been in anything other than trainers. you did get lucky though, ug was on :)

Originally posted by ruffness

However, it did force me to go to Urban Gorilla instead- and that was a quality nite.

quality night, ressies with a dex n fx setup, and excellent price.

you came out the winner pal. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived