Things that go bump in the night...SPOOKY

STILL GOT CHOCCIES FROM CHRISTMAS!!! can't be trying hard enough :hihi:

Yeh yeh... I did have rather a lot of chockies. I am happy being a size 8 and have to try very hard indeed to stay that way. Thornton's are very tempting though. Now look what you have done.....:help:

i once woke up at 1.25am to find an old woman stud at the bottom of my bed, it was a very very spooky experience

For some reason it seems that beds attract ghosts, there was something at the foot of my bed some 20 odd years ago, I was alone in a locked room, it was jumping up and down as if it were like a small child playing on the bed........that was spooky!:gag:

i wasnt living with parents then hun, big girl for that, but yeah turns out a woman was hanged there yrs n yrs ago and it wasnt the sighting of her it was all the other things that happened to like the heat touch light that used to go off n on all the time, the door handles would be pressed on there own and things you to be pushed off the side right in front of you with no reason at al for it.

the house is cooling down after the days expansion from the heating and other sources,the hot water has probably been used up so the pipes are contacting its your normal everyday house resting its self

That would be the logical explanation I'd think of too.

i wasnt living with parents then hun, big girl for that, but yeah turns out a woman was hanged there yrs n yrs ago and it wasnt the sighting of her it was all the other things that happened to like the heat touch light that used to go off n on all the time, the door handles would be pressed on there own and things you to be pushed off the side right in front of you with no reason at al for it.

Oooops!. sorry. There are so many wind up merchants on the forum I thought that you were setting it up for a punch line.

Archived