Things that go bump in the night...SPOOKY

A more reasonable explanation could be that tired people (in bed) are more likely to think they've seen a ghost.

Yes that would be a more explanation, but then again who ever said ghosts had a reasonable explanation.

Your reasonable explanation doesn't fit in my case though.

nah i fully believe in the spirt world, its not the first encounter ive had with it, look into your house to see if its old and any history with it, you never know,

Greeneyes, does the lady apparition ever interact with you or see you or does she appear like a recording oblivious to you?

i only ever saw her once, she was facing the door in my bedroom so i saw the side of her, she was a lightgrey/blue olour with a long skirt and scarf over her head she seemed to stand facing the door for about 20mins i hid under the cover, the next thing i remember is my right foot slightly been touch as in a gentle way and a big camara flash in the bedroom, and i looked again and she wasnt there, its weird though because in this flat it was called the vine and was aparently a pub years and years b4 and some lady died there, the heating in the bedroom never worked it was always cold and after the apperance from the lady it came on all day and night and stopped working at midnight after. It was very very strange and scared the living daylights out of me. not long after i had to move

i only ever saw her once, she was facing the door in my bedroom so i saw the side of her, she was a lightgrey/blue olour with a long skirt and scarf over her head she seemed to stand facing the door for about 20mins i hid under the cover, the next thing i remember is my right foot slightly been touch as in a gentle way and a big camara flash in the bedroom, and i looked again and she wasnt there, its weird though because in this flat it was called the vine and was aparently a pub years and years b4 and some lady died there, the heating in the bedroom never worked it was always cold and after the apperance from the lady it came on all day and night and stopped working at midnight after. It was very very strange and scared the living daylights out of me. not long after i had to move

An interesting experience, but of course the skeptics will say you imagined it or you were half alseep or halucinating.

Whenever I recount my experience the skeptic never believes that I actually experienced a ghost.

I say different though!;)

nah i never imagined it as i laid awake for 20mins kept putting my head up to look at her as soon as she went i run to put every single lights on in the house, my mum stayed with me the next night and she said ti felt like a present was there as you walk in the bedroom you felt a really cold air in a certain place, i was going to have a priest come out because i fully 100% to this day know it was real, i told one of my mums friend who is into the spirt world and she said it may have been a guardian angle letting you know shes present with you. My first sighting was when i was 14 and it was an old man who appeard out of no where and disapeared, try explaining that to your parents lol

nah i never imagined it as i laid awake for 20mins kept putting my head up to look at her as soon as she went i run to put every single lights on in the house, my mum stayed with me the next night and she said ti felt like a present was there as you walk in the bedroom you felt a really cold air in a certain place, i was going to have a priest come out because i fully 100% to this day know it was real, i told one of my mums friend who is into the spirt world and she said it may have been a guardian angle letting you know shes present with you. My first sighting was when i was 14 and it was an old man who appeard out of no where and disapeared, try explaining that to your parents lol

I believe you, just as I do my mother who has seen and interacted with her great grandmothers ghost and she did not witness the ghost alone.

I also know that my experience was 100% real.;)

Archived