Looking for any information about Victor Clay

Bluemoon1

i wonder if anybody could help me :confused:i am trying to find out about my family they are called the clay family my dad is called victor clay he as got one brother called phillip clay and a sisiter called gillian i do not no her married name

i wonder if anybody could help me :confused:i am trying to find out about my family they are called the clay family my dad is called victor clay he as got one brother called phillip clay and a sisiter called gillian i do not no her married name my grandads name is alec cley any help would be greatfuly recived thanx:thumbsup:

Does the family come from Sheffield? Also you have put 2 different spellings of Clay /Cley is this a mistake? Date of births are also helpful.

If your family is from Sheffield the website below is a good starting point?

http://www.sheffieldindexers.com/

i wonder if anybody could help me :confused:i am trying to find out about my family they are called the clay family my dad is called victor clay he as got one brother called phillip clay and a sisiter called gillian i do not no her married name my grandads name is alec cley any help would be greatfuly recived thanx:thumbsup:
are they still living:thumbsup:

thank you for putting the link for me bazjea, yes i think that they are alive, but i have not spoken to or seen any of them for at least 20 years, i have no idea of anyones dates of birth etc but i would asume that victor would now be aroundabout 60 years old, their was a rumour that he emigrated to south africa in the early 80's, the last i know, he was living somewhere near chesterfield road, near the retail park sometime in the early 80's. He was a carpenter by trade, & his parents were called alec & mable who lived somewhere near meesbrook park.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived