Suggestions for future camp meets.

mojo1

We have a camp meet coming up as many of you will know, the thread is being swamped with suggestions and it's starting to look a little disorganised and off putting for anyone that wants to come along as a first timer.

Can we please put any site recomendations or ideas about how we want future meets to be run here, so it doesn't put anybody off the one we already have planned:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I fancy something down in the New Forest... not sure what campsites they have down there, but it would be great if we could get a meet sorted for the summer. Maybe a 4 dayer. Hire a minibus and we are sorted :thumbsup:

minibus, mini bar AND box of creme eggs?

oh and ednas condoms and gag

I fancy something down in the New Forest... not sure what campsites they have down there, but it would be great if we could get a meet sorted for the summer. Maybe a 4 dayer. Hire a minibus and we are sorted :thumbsup:

I was going to suggest a minibus for some meets, fewer and fewer of us have transport it would seem and it makes trips out during the day simpler too:thumbsup:

Archived