Suggestions for future camp meets.

mojo1

i love to camp, have a tent and all the gear but sadly it comes with a 3 and a half year old so will probebly give your meet ups a miss

Bring 'em too....kids love it !!! :thumbsup:

I like this site towards Nottingham...it got a mention last year but we never actually visited it as a camp meet although we went as a family etc!!

Thorntons Holt Camping

:thumbsup:

Oh my... lots to answer lol.

Mojo: the minibus thing is a great idea. As you say, it would make organising and trips more convenient and would probably be cheaper for the longer distance journeys :)

Peaches: we often, in most cases, camp near pockets of civilisation never too far from a b&b/hotel.

Cloudy: no idea what you mean :suspect: If you are buying then I'm drinking :hihi:

Sumayyah: as mentioned by shiesh, kids are welcome. She has brought her brood to the last two forum camp meets so we are definitely kid friendly. Same applies to you wax, more than welcome to come and bring the brood :thumbsup:

Archived