Suggestions for future camp meets.

mojo1

As a relatively new one would love to come with 13 year old (she does not know yet but can sell it as a Ndubz concert ) Anywhere would be fine aslong as we can get there by public transport...

A few of the sites I know have public transport for at least three quarters of the journey and I'm sure arrangements can be made to collect you from the nearest bus stop can be made. If we run this with minibuses as suggested earlier then it really won't be an issue anyway.

The more interest we can get in this the better:thumbsup:

Thats ace !!! we will be at bustop tomorrow.. oh forgot what time of year are you planning this -not that is matters as are holidaying at home this year.

Mojo or Agent Orange will correct me if I'm wrong, but I suspect that this thread is purely to collate ideas about sites and meets. The actual camping meet threads will be started seperately and individually.

Mojo or Agent Orange will correct me if I'm wrong, but I suspect that this thread is purely to collate ideas about sites and meets. The actual camping meet threads will be started seperately and individually.

Absolutely, but it's also a good place to inquire about the logistics of getting there if you are interested in coming along.

Also it's the place to ask any questions about how the meets are run and what to expect in general from them.

At present the meet threads themselves are in the evenings out section as we don't really have any where else to put them, so keep your eyes peeled:thumbsup:

Archived