Suggestions for future camp meets.

mojo1

Actually the one to one chat can be great fun to read, if a bit odd sometimes :) ......my suggestion is pick a campsite near a beach, that way the opportunities to have fun are endless :) ooooorrrr how about shalets that houses about 20 or more people in bunk beds?

Where's the fun in that? :huh: I had years of that whilst I was serving so anything that reminds me of a barrack block, I will be staying clear of.

Another suggestion.... North Wales.

Distance with having no transport is my main issue

All will be sorted, future meets of a certain distance will be serviced by a minibus, or least that is what we are planning. Hire a 12 seater for the weekend, split the cost of hire and fuel between the occupants and it's sorted.

Is anyone a member of the Camping and Caravanning Club?

I hear they're pretty clued up on good sites...

I'm probably going to join at some point but wondered if anyone already was and if so, what do you think of it?

I'm a member, Mojo is right, in that for group camping like ours have been, they'd throw us off after an hour.. they arent big on noise, tend to enforce curfews, etc..

However, it does let you access a number of exclusive sites.. I usually stay on a couple up in Scotland, and for a quiet get away they are great.. Ive not found them to be any more or less expensive than any other site..

Archived