Suggestions for future camp meets.

mojo1

Would it be possible to have camp meet that is adults only, in the same way as pub meets are?

I ask this as I was going to attend one last year but I didn't as I found out that there would be kids present.

I take my kids away a couple of times a year but as I'm a single parent I occasionally need some space.

I would prefer a meet where I can be away from kids, mine or not. As a responsible adult, I do not wish to completely inhibit my behaviour because someone else's children are in the immediate group.

Thanks

Can understand your circumstances, me personally it wouldnt bother me with the kids, it can be fun with them sometimes:hihi:

For some, but sometimes we all need space and a release or time away.

I understand too but you really don't have to worry about your behaviour ....as a parent of the kids that attended last years meets... I actually was probably the most badly behaved !! :o

The kids spent most of the time off playing or watching DVD's they're not constantly under your feet but if you choose not to come along for that reason then fine ...but I would recommend you try it though rather than miss out !!

:)

I understand too but you really don't have to worry about your behaviour ....as a parent of the kids that attended last years meets... I actually was probably the most badly behaved !! :o

The kids spent most of the time off playing or watching DVD's they're not constantly under your feet but if you choose not to come along for that reason then fine ...but I would recommend you try it though rather than miss out !!

:)

Unfortunately for me, kids is a definite no. :)

Unfortunately for me, kids is a definite no. :)

Hopefully we can organise enough meets to encompass open to all and adult only meets this year, I think catering for different groups will be valuable to making this a success.

Personally I'm quite happy either way and will just have to attend them all:D

Bring on the vodka:thumbsup:

curious...

how did this come abot,

are you lot a group , organisation...

is it friends only, anything i neeed to know like rules if there are any

and last but not least age, do you mind us that are 40 something loool

The ones we organise on here anyone is welcome, there are no rules apart from have a good time and we drink plenty of alcohol and sometimes go on walks.

Age group - well I am 40+ and go on as many as I can, age is just a number :)

Archived