Physiotherapy on a budget

I am looking for a physiotherapist in Sheffield for a recurring sports injury (shoulder)- however I am on a very tight budget at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good physio who either gives student discounts, or is cheaper for some other reason. I have tried to find out whether students on the physio course at hallam uni need any guinea pigs, but no luck so far. Does anyone know whether they do this? City centre is best for me but I can travel if necessary.

Thanks in advance :).

Your GP should be able to help you with this. Some GPs do have physios but there tends to be a waiting list. I can reccommend several good sports physios, but they charge any thing from £25 - £40 per hour - Kim Buckley and Associates, Greenhill Sports Injury Clinc, Kenwood Park Physio Clinc are some we have dealt with in our capacity as personal trainers. All good and very professional, but can be pricey. You could try phoning a few and asking if they do student discounts.

• 2 years later...

Archived