Whatever happened to Irvine Patnick?

• 4 months later...

The Patnicks made a lot of money from house clearances as well of the junk shops where most of the stock went. Can you imagine what some of the finds could have been like they got in these clearances years ago? Obviously with the best intent in the first place when purchased :rolleyes:

Alive and well and enjoying his semi retirement whilst sharing his vast knowledge and experience gained from years as a government whip with those who can benefit from his wisdom.

Out of sight doesn't mean he's on the scrap heap :)

It was one of the patnicks who used to own all the back to back houses on little london road
Hi jauntyone , I Remember Patnicks having a second hand shop in little london rd the backs of those shops were in asline rd i worked on those properties during the war , we started at the top house on that block and mr patnick came to us playing merry hell! because we had not started on his shop first, i told him where to go , and he phoned my bosssaying i had been cheekyto him,he did not own the property then but may have done later , Cheers Arthur.

Archived