Difficult situation.

Maybe she is a slag (im not for one second saying she is by the way) or maybe she is winding him up in other ways she hasent told us yet.

Regardless there isnt an excuse for violence in a relationship.

If he makes her that angry then they have no place being a couple.

It will only end in tears.

Made me giggle!!:hihi:

I'm more concerned it's not the first time she's lashed out. As the OP states she's done it before.

How many more times....?

Yeah i noticed that too and i have to be honest for someone to hit their dad,,,, well its not usual is all i can say.

Volcano, do you feel you may need councilling of some kind to help deal with your aggression?

Firstly, i'm not condoning the violence as there's no excuse. However if you made it clear to your OH that him calling you this name was over the line and he carried on, then he is also partly in the wrong. I'm concerned this goes deeper, have you thought about speaking to a relate counsellor?

Firstly, i'm not condoning the violence as there's no excuse. However if you made it clear to your OH that him calling you this name was over the line and he carried on, then he is also partly in the wrong. I'm concerned this goes deeper, have you thought about speaking to a relate counsellor?

Or make up sex?

Yeah i noticed that too and i have to be honest for someone to hit their dad,,,, well its not usual is all i can say.

Volcano, do you feel you may need councilling of some kind to help deal with your aggression?

My dad frequently beat my mum. Usally calling her names and spitting at her just before he did.

I hit my dad that time to protect my mum who was cowering with me in a corner whilst we were being swore at.

My dad frequently beat my mum. Usally calling her names and spitting at her just before he did.

I hit my dad that time to protect my mum who was cowering with me in a corner whilst we were being swore at.

Sounds horrible. If you frequently saw your dad abuse your mum do you think thats where your aggression has come from? Seeing one parent attack another can often leave children with mental scaring.

Archived