Bulls head under new ownership

bulls head

so far its been fantastic. the people here are so welcomming. we got really busy on friday night and with only us on bar everyone was patient and supportive of us, hopefully we made a good first impression. today has been busy as well with the game on sky. our pub company have supported throughout. the directors came for a meal yesterday and thanked us for cleaning for 4 days with no sleep.lol. we now know where the place was going so verry wrong. now its up to us to rectify that. thanks eckingtonboy for all your advice and support here. hopefully you will come visit and introduce yourself in person soon.

don't trust entrprise with anything. They are in it for their own good and do not care at all about the tenants. The area managers feed you lies all the time. I guess BW is your area manager, talks nothing but crap. Siba actually works out more expensive because enterprise have to put their extra bit on top. Good luck but try to do everything you can without getting the brewery involved.

yes i agree with tingotango, they may appear all ncie and caring and concerned and doing their best for you , but this really isnt the case. they certainly are in it for themselves. dont trust them , if they tell you something your best checking on here what they tell you!

But i do hope it works out and i aim to come round and check the place out:)

• 2 months later...

well they did it. enterprise have thrown us out of the pub!!! still not sure what we did wrong. we doubled trade and had a glowing report from the hse but the rep mark whitley decided we wernt good enough. to everyone who supported and the 247 people who signed the petition to keep us there thank you. we wish you all the best and thanks for all the support from the forum. jason and rhiannon

well they did it. enterprise have thrown us out of the pub!!! still not sure what we did wrong. we doubled trade and had a glowing report from the hse but the rep mark whitley decided we wernt good enough. to everyone who supported and the 247 people who signed the petition to keep us there thank you. we wish you all the best and thanks for all the support from the forum. jason and rhiannon

Mr Mark Whiteley is probably the most perfect example of a snake in snakes clothing.... the real 'Old Skool' type of Pub Co Area manager....a suit with teeth!!!!

....I met him once in connection with the Plough at Sandygate and it was a most unpleasant experience..he was patronising, rude, impatient, know it all (when he clearly does not).he alone put me off Enterprise Inns for ever!!!!!!

In fact it is common knowledge that most of the Enterprise pubs he is in charge off are either empty, boarded up, or change tenants 3 or 4 times a year because he forces them out with his 'techniques'......

Archived