Bulls head under new ownership

bulls head

Enterprise have now decided they want the pub to be a restaurant. At hardly any moment's notice at all, they have decided to boot out Tim and Wendy. Yet more vulgar, shabby treatment from this deplorable pub-co.

It is deplorable indeed. Mr M Whiteley (BRM) is off his rocker! Its probably official, and I am sure he has escaped from somewhere or is on a curfew......

It is deplorable indeed. Mr M Whiteley (BRM) is off his rocker! Its probably official, and I am sure he has escaped from somewhere or is on a curfew......

Hi, I,m not in the pub trade,only for a drink in them, but its a coincidence that only this week in two different pubs i,ve visited has this m whiteley name been mentioned and must say not for the good of things.

Maybe this thread should be forwarded to Enterprise!

As if they would take the slightest bit of notice though......as long as there are willing victims to hand over their life savings to Pub Co BRM's. they are happy.....and it seems there are still many people who want to throw away their life savings by signing up with certain Pub Co's........I dont know what the actual stats are, but probably only 1 in 10 pubs will actually make you any REAL money (as opposed to gross turnover, etc).....someone should do some research into this....The Pub Co's will have the official line of "your dream come true, have a great life and make money from your ideal pub'...........the reality???? Well, scan this and other threads for the answer......

In some cases I think being a dreaded and much loathed classic 'double glazing' salesperson will make you more money

Archived