Bella Italia - Centretainment

mistym00

I agree with majority, bella italias portions are kids size got a burger and 12 chips for about £12.00. Rubbish, I love Boardwalk on centertainment, only place I would eat on there again. Anyone been to table table? Arena Square? They are the same, portion sizes have reduced dramatically and prices increased!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe how much Bella Italia has changed - when it used to be Bella Pasta it was much better, bigger portions of something like proper pasta. We went when we visited Chester in the summer and it was a total rip off.

Only thing I liked about it was the the waitress forgot to put through the garlic bread we ordered and never recieved - I saw the one that went to the table near us and it looked horrendous - burnt and greasy :gag:

• 2 months later...

Bella Italia at Centretainment is terrible value for money. It is clear that the chef is an amateur and has no knowledge of proper italian cuisine. I ordered a pasta and seafood dish, of which the pasta was dry the seafood was anaemic-looking. The Bella Italia in York however is wonderful, and the food is excellent.

I would give this place 3/10.

• 5 months later...
Well we've been to Bella Italia a few times, but we shall not be going again. Last night I tried to book a table for 12 for my daughters birthday for this coming Saturday at 6pm to be told "No we won't take a reservation for 12 as it's a concert night and we'll be busy and you may not turn up"

I shall take my custom elsewhere

All the restaurant at centertainment do this on concert nights.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I can't believe how much Bella Italia has changed - when it used to be Bella Pasta it was much better, bigger portions of something like proper pasta. We went when we visited Chester in the summer and it was a total rip off.

Only thing I liked about it was the the waitress forgot to put through the garlic bread we ordered and never recieved - I saw the one that went to the table near us and it looked horrendous - burnt and greasy :gag:

greasy garlic bread???? shocking

Archived