£50 for an apartment!

em1977

I gamble that a week so its not a problem. And if I win I''ll rent it out to gamble some more lol

You must be fairly wealthy if you can afford to gamble away £50 each week.

So why worry about winning a flat, just go and buy one, you could still rent it out to gamble some more.

If I had £50 disposable each week, I would put it in the likes of an ISA.

Then again credit crunch , banks and financial bodies going bust... yeh go ahead and gamble.

So why worry about winning a flat, just go and buy one, you could still rent it out to gamble some more.

Then again credit crunch , banks and financial bodies going bust... yeh go ahead and gamble.

That could be why he/she isn't wealthy.

they're never going to sell them all not without press coverage

Wonder if they could put something like this on eBay?

Don't know if anything gambling related is permitted......

In fact, do they accept PayPal? There's no mention of payments methods - unless I've missed it - on the site....

Haha, If you have a betfair account and know what your doing. you gain more than you lose. plus i get paid to gamble.

Anyway ive taken to eating packed lunches and walking to work. the savings are decent enough.

Archived