£50 for an apartment!

em1977

Claireweb - do you have an interest in this scheme? Are you part of the development?

Children's Hospital will accept most donations. The figure of £20,000 is being shouted out but this is only if all tickets are sold.

I find it sad that a charity is being told they could get £20,000 when in fact they might not get anywhere near that. We are not helping people on the property ladder, we are not helping needy children - we have a problem because the rent to buy scheme has not worked and we have many empty flats.

If you care so much about the charity pay the £20,000 up front. I for one will donate money directly to the Childrens Hospital without buying a raffle ticket.

You're as bad as you are making out this developer is by cynically using this forum to boast that you are donating to charity.

What about when rich celebs go on Who wants to be a millionaire and Chris Tarrant says they might win £1m for their favourite charity and they only win £10,000? The TV company and Tarrant get paid for making the programme. What about when U2 went on Live Aid and sold 15million albums off the back of it? Is that scamming the charity, they still got their money? If this raffle didn't go ahead they wouldn't get anything at all.

If I buy a ticket in order to get onto Lucy18s list of idiots, it will be to try and win the flat and not because of the charity, what I choose to give to charity is a separate issue.

Fishy?

If all the tickets are sold, a business makes a profit (this is actually what they do) a charity gets a sizeable donation & one lucky person gets a fully furnished flat for £50.

Stick to your weekly 14,000,000 to 1 chance on the lottery then.

Thank you for your support.

There is no way I would put my money in something like this when the Administration Coordinator has come on here and blatantly lied to us. If she can try to pull the wool over our eyes in this thread, then what else is this company capable of.

Pure deceit.

There is no way I would put my money in something like this when the Administration Coordinator has come on here and blatantly lied to us. If she can try to pull the wool over our eyes in this thread, then what else is this company capable of.

Pure deceit.

Where was that?

Ok no i cant buy one because i am an employee of the company but if i could i would.

Also i think you will find that the scheme dont do a rent to buy - your thinking of a scheme over the other side of the river!!!

Currently there are alot of people renting these apartments and there are another 2 apartments been occupied to rent by the end of January.

Darbees ^

Dont forget though january is a long month...alot of people havent been paid since before xmas (like me). Pay day i will be having ago :P

Ok no i cant buy one because i am an employee of the company but if i could i would.

Pure deceit.

Claireweb didnt lie, she didnt deceive, she just didnt say who her employer was. How many forumers do? Is this an offence? :huh:

Archived