£50 for an apartment!

em1977

Clair if its any consolation i dont think that what is said on this forum good or bad will affect the amount of tickets that will be sold but i think the hole you are in i would advise that you get out of it and go and mash yourself a cup of tea for a few weeks,

My opinion of these flats for what its worth these are bachelor flats "one bedroom" they are for people who like clubbing and working in town, right now i don't think its a forgone conclusion that you will let it, certainly not for £500 a month, and i would hate to be saddled with a £900 + £100 ground rent per year, and above all £100 council tax every month, "After thought" clairweb is trying to move the flats and i think not doing to bad a job the little mistake above would not affect whether a bought a ticket or not,but the amount of money that would be made £40000 by some body would put me off buying a ticket some body running this is on a win win situation, the person who wins this and make no mistake he/she can lose, but thats business i suppose

Ok no i cant buy one because i am an employee of the company but if i could i would.

Also i think you will find that the scheme dont do a rent to buy - your thinking of a scheme over the other side of the river!!!

Currently there are alot of people renting these apartments and there are another 2 apartments been occupied to rent by the end of January.

how much of the £180,000 - £20,000(charity) - £80.000(flats value) =£80000

what % of the £80,000 are you getting? and you pretend its a great idea to buy one, you take most of us as idiots dont you and laugh on how thick some of us really are dont you

Clair if its any consolation i dont think that what is said on this forum good or bad will affect the amount of tickets that will be sold but i think the hole you are in i would advise that you get out of it and go and mash yourself a cup of tea for a few weeks,

My opinion of these flats for what its worth these are bachelor flats "one bedroom" they are for people who like clubbing and working in town, right now i don't think its a forgone conclusion that you will let it, certainly not for £500 a month, and i would hate to be saddled with a £900 + £100 ground rent per year, and above all £100 council tax every month, "After thought" clairweb is trying to move the flats and i think not doing to bad a job the little mistake above would not affect whether a bought a ticket or not,but the amount of money that would be made £40000 by some body would put me off buying a ticket some body running this is on a win win situation, the person who wins this and make no mistake he/she can lose, but thats business i suppose

3599 will lose and most of the time, its the people who cant afford it that gets fool into this, very sad

Allow me to introduce myself!! I am the Architect of the scheme and I am logged in on someone elses thingy so please bear with me...

A quick question, as the architect of the scheme, are you employed by the builders/property owners, or have you given your time for nothing?

Only asking because you state you have bought a ticket, whereas clareweb stated she was unable to, due to being an employee of the company

Actually all it does is highlight your ignorance and appetite to jump on the bandwagon. Clearly the architect was not a direct employee of the company as Clairweb is, they will have been employed as a consultant along with a whole host of other consultants to work on Brewery Wharf. It is also inappropriate for anyone directly employed by Riverdale to enter this competition, because should that ticket happen to win there would be a clear conflict of interest.

Theres some miserable people on this forum. This is no different to those competitions you see at big airports like Manchester where you can pay your money and get the chance to win a sports car or cash equivalent. If you don't want to enter then don't.....simple!

Archived