£50 for an apartment!

em1977

If anyone feels that they only want to support the charity, send the money to the charity, if they want to try win a flat, buy a ticket, the rules and the mathematics of it all are very clear.

Cant be that clear if people still buying those tickets, Even worse if the developer goes bust you lost your £50, the way things are going it wouldnt supprise me one bit!!

if you are still comvince you want to be involve, wait till the final day so you know the firm is still afloat and enough tickets have been sold so you are winning the flat and not 60% of not a lot of prize fund

Cant be that clear if people still buying those tickets, Even worse if the developer goes bust you lost your £50, the way things are going it wouldnt supprise me one bit!!

if you are still comvince you want to be involve, wait till the final day so you know the firm is still afloat and enough tickets have been sold so you are winning the flat and not 60% of not a lot of prize fund

That's the risk, you are talking as though the buyers of the tickets don't realise there is a risk but they do.

of course they are thick if they buy the ticket now, the £50 can be out in bank to generate interest(not alot but better then giving to a firm that can go bust) With this reccession biting harder this year, that £50 can be better spent elsewhere and see if you can really affordded in july

I think you will find Pay Pal will be holding the funds not a bank, therefore not gaining any interest.

There seems to be lots of 'new' users with low post counts, all who think that this is a good idea. Hmmmm.

Indeed, ah well it's a bit of fun just a gamble. I'd much rather jack in the lottery (never play it anyway) and do this once per year.

Archived