£50 for an apartment!

em1977

It's got nothing to do with Comission though. The prize is higher than the stake money and the odds are a maximum of 1:3600.

If I were to win an appartment for £50, it's pretty irrelevant to me if the Comission taken was 2% or 25%. What I would personally have is a bargain.

Should all the tickets not sell, then you have a higher chance of getting some money back that is greater than your initial stake. That's the gamble.

You could win or you could lose.

How much money will anybody get back if they sell an optimistic(in my opinion) 800 tickets "SOD ALL"

Im not quite sure what your problem is..its simple if you dont want a go on it dont have a go but i do think it is very unfair for you to judy something even when someone from the Sheffield Childrens Hospital Chairty themselves have told you that they have a contract with company and would never enter into anything lightly

I would have thought this would have eased peoples minds of thinking its a "Scam" or "Rip off" like you seem to think.

The website is there so you can see all the terms and conditions of the scheme and all the legal factors.

Im not quite sure what your problem is..its simple if you dont want a go on it dont have a go but i do think it is very unfair for you to judy something even when someone from the Sheffield Childrens Hospital Chairty themselves have told you that they have a contract with company and would never enter into anything lightly

I would have thought this would have eased peoples minds of thinking its a "Scam" or "Rip off" like you seem to think.

The website is there so you can see all the terms and conditions of the scheme and all the legal factors.

The problem is that you are claiming 120K for a flat that is only worth 90K.

It is not legally a scam. The charity obviously wants any money they can get. But claiming 30K more for a flat - be a good person and give that 30K to the charity.

The problem is that you are claiming 120K for a flat that is only worth 90K.

It is not legally a scam. The charity obviously wants any money they can get. But claiming 30K more for a flat - be a good person and give that 30K to the charity.

it will be more like 45k in july as the demand for flats will fall even further

That's my only concern. Has it been made known how they pick the winner and who the adjudicator is?

i believe that the reason entries can only be taken on the net is so it cannot be fixed.

I will speak to someone to get clarification on the draw and ask them to added it to the terms and conditions or questions section to easy all of your minds. :thumbsup:

Archived