£50 for an apartment!

em1977

It is a problem for them.

Again ... something not thought through and adding to their lack of professionalism.

The counter just magnified the question in punters' minds of what will happen if they don't reach the total.

If the T&C confirmed that they would take a hit and return all sales minus the hospital donation (no admin costs etc. to the promoter), it would not be an issue.

How about it?

Total pot if they sell 3000 ticket = £150k, 20k goes to hospital

Still leave a cool 130k for a flat no one wants to buy at £70k, So they can sell a Flat at list price of 70k and denise gets a 60k bonus -the advertisment and admin cost

Total pot if they sell 3000 ticket = £150k, 20k goes to hospital

Still leave a cool 130k for a flat no one wants to buy at £70k, So they can sell a Flat at list price of 70k and denise gets a 60k bonus -the advertisment and admin cost

I've no problem with them making a profit out of a legitimate draw.

The winner will do very well out of it as well as the promoter.

I do have a problem with them making money out of a failed promotion.

I've no problem with them making a profit out of a legitimate draw.

The winner will do very well out of it as well as the promoter.

I do have a problem with them making money out of a failed promotion.

it was mention from the start if there is not enough ticket sold they will take 20% as commission regardless how many ticket sold. But the clever people still insist its the best deal ever

I've noticed the advertising banner is now missing from next to the apartments. I've seen an advert in Exposed magazine and had something through from the Children's Hospital with a small advert. Have to say I'm surprised by how little advertising they seem to be doing when there are so many tickets left to sell.

I've noticed the advertising banner is now missing from next to the apartments. I've seen an advert in Exposed magazine and had something through from the Children's Hospital with a small advert. Have to say I'm surprised by how little advertising they seem to be doing when there are so many tickets left to sell.

Not many people is stupid enough to spent £50 on a raffle to win a prize they dont really want.But there is always a few :hihi:

Archived