£50 for an apartment!

em1977

you know what i mean .10 minute walk from spital hill? too close for my liking (no offence to anyone that lives in the area)

Yeah, Im thinking got to go all way down Nursery Street and up Wicker, not any more, quick nip up Derek Dooley Way and your there.

Well, how dare these con merchants let people win apartments and cars, and the scams they pull donating to charities, just leaves me lost for words :hihi:

Nice find neeeeeeeeeeek

Yeah, Im thinking got to go all way down Nursery Street and up Wicker, not any more, quick nip up Derek Dooley Way and your there.

i don't see why you feel the need to be awkward, I've already accepted I may have got mixed up.

i don't see why you feel the need to be awkward, I've already accepted I may have got mixed up.

I am still slightly bemused as to why living 10 mins away from Spital Hill would be an issue. There are also some great shops on Spital Hill and in Burngreave.

The flat is down by the Riverside where there are hundreds of flats and some great plces to go out, it's also very central to town and a good place to live.

• 4 months later...

Got the following by email today. Just my luck :(

===

Thank you for entering for a chance to win a luxury apartment at 50quidapartment.com

A winner has now been selected at random and unfortunately on this occasion it is not yourself.

As we were not able to sell all the tickets. As stated in the terms and conditions we have awarded the winner a cash prize. Theo from the Sheffield Children's Hospital Charity will be awarding the winner with his cheque shortly and we will post it on there website.

We thank you all again for entering and helping to support the Sheffield Children's Hospital Charity.

===

I don't think they did enough advertising personally. I made my decision not to buy a ticket when they took away the counter showing how many had sold - quite clearly not enough. Would be interested to find out how much cash the winner came away with though.

Archived