£50 for an apartment!

em1977

I kept meaning to buy a ticket for this but never got round to it. Not a bad return for a £50 investment, nearly £5k for the winner, better than betting on dogs! :) Shame that more people didn't buy tickets, the hosptial lost out on a potential big donation there :(

I wouldn't bother trying to talk sense Vic. Some people are just born to be fleeced, and they seem happy about it.
Sense? Fleeced? Come on, fella! £50? You'd spend more than that on a night out ... and you'd have been doing a bit for charidee an all :)

Sense? Fleeced? Come on, fella! £50? You'd spend more than that on a night out ... and you'd have been doing a bit for charidee an all :)

Whilst conveniently forgetting that what was on offer was an apartment that didn't materialise. :hihi:

Whilst conveniently forgetting that what was on offer was an apartment that didn't materialise.
What are you on about? I've read your previous posts ott, are you hard of understanding or something?

It's a given that if only a couple of hundred people are willing to take a punt, and they said they needed to sell 3000+, there wouldn't be an apartment, just a proportion of the money raised on tickets sold ... didn't you read the T&Cs?

Archived