30th Birthday gift ideas?

• 2 years later...

This is a great gift to give for a birthday/ wedding etc. You can get a case of beer (or several) with the birthday boy's name and photograph on the label. They are great to give out as gifts to guests who attend the party.

http://www.spirebrewery.co.uk/celebration.html

The brewery is local so you can easily collect, and no doubt you would be invited to sample a few of the other brews at the same time.:banana::clap::banana::clap:

This is a great gift to give for a birthday/ wedding etc. You can get a case of beer (or several) with the birthday boy's name and photograph on the label. They are great to give out as gifts to guests who attend the party.

http://www.spirebrewery.co.uk/celebration.html

The brewery is local so you can easily collect, and no doubt you would be invited to sample a few of the other brews at the same time.:banana::clap::banana::clap:

A great gift for someone who lives in Oz ? :confused:

Well, seeing as I'm looking for a 30th birthday gift and found this pos, I'll join in :)

Im after something for my sister - been looking at Pandora Jewellery UK - but not sure if its the right sort of gift for a 30 year old? I've not really seen in her in 5 Years as she moved to London for work, so dont really know what shes into...

Any ideas?

Cheers!

• 1 year later...
Looking for ideas best friends 30th soon.......... want to get her something unusual, witty and original. Any ideas?

Also... can't be too heavy as need to post it to oz!

Thanks

Maybe try a custom mouse mat they are lightweight, unusal and you can put a funny picture on it!

I got one from My Mouse Mat, they are really quick too!

Archived