Wedding photographers post here!

Wow what an incredible response!!

Due to the amazing interest in this promotion of a 20% discount on the cost of your wedding photography with digital album or 25% discount on the cost of this combined with a printed album, we are willing to extend the dates the offer is available for to include all weddings in 2012.

Enquire today to see if your special day is available.

Be sure to book before the end of June to qualify for this amazing, one time only offer!

Please visit the website for details of our services, gallery and contact details.

http://www.rjhweddingphotography.co.uk

rob@rjhphotography.co.uk

Sam Elizabeth Pia advertises a distinctive style and 8 years of photography experience, passion and knowledge.

I have been practical in the fields of reporting for a local newspaper in Leicester, an official behind-the-scenes photographer on several film sets and I am now working for one of the best sports photographers in Matlock as the lead photographer, as well as setting up my personal wedding photography business.

The various locations I have photographed in have been Exeter, Shropshire, Merseyside, all over Northern Ireland, Sheffield/Chesterfield, Santorini Greece, East Midlands and the Derbyshire Peak District.

With 17 weddings under her belt, you will have a photographer with a complete understanding of her equipment and software and someone who has a great fondness for being in the company of many people.

I have several simple packages to offer;

Package one - A free pre-wedding consultation, 3 hours wedding coverage, unlimited shots during the day, preview of all photographs taken on the day, choice of retouching B&W, sepia etc, high resolution format, printable CD of 150 photographs of your choice at £450. Album is £150 extra.

Package two - Free pre-wedding consultation, 5 hours wedding coverage, unlimited shots all day, preview of all images taken, highest resolution format and 200 images on printable CD for own personal use at £600. Album is also £200 extra.

Package three - Free pre-wedding consultation, 8 hours wedding coverage, unlimited shots all day, preview of all images taken - non deleted, all are seen in purest form, choice of retouching to B&W etc, 400 images of your choice on printable disc for unlimited personal use, plus a 50 page high quality album priced at £800.

Email me at sepiaphotography@hotmail.co.uk for more information on prices/packages, locations etc. Link up to my Facebook page for a sneaky look at some example albums and my style.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002462112214&sk=photos

Congratulations guys and gals, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sam Pia

http://www.timmcleasby.com/

We have also started a photo booth hire company, perfect for wedding receptions, parties and events. For more info see http://boothbrothers.co.uk

:)

Tabitha.... That photobooth LOOKS AMAZING.... do you know how long it's been since I've wanted one?!

Yeah... I think I need one for myself, that is a FANTASTIC business you've got going on there.

• 2 weeks later...
Tabitha.... That photobooth LOOKS AMAZING.... do you know how long it's been since I've wanted one?!

Yeah... I think I need one for myself, that is a FANTASTIC business you've got going on there.

Thanks so much :)

To everyone that has enquired and booked for their 2012 Wedding, I would like to say THANK YOU and congratulations on securing yourself a great deal.

To those that have enquired but are still waiting to decide, well the count down has begun.

There are just 17 days left to take advantage of this excellent offer that can potentially save you up to 25% from the price of your wedding photography.

RJH Wedding Photography are professional, experienced wedding photographers working across Derbyshire and South Yorkshire.

Feel free to visit the site and see the quality of our work and contact us to hear of the care and passion that we put into every wedding.

Thank you.

To all those looking for a wedding photographer.

I'm now definitely available for bookings in the UK the first week in April in 2012 as well as the first few weeks of July 2012 as I am already covering two UK weddings during those periods.

If you are interested in a meeting regarding my work I will be in Sheffield for a couple of weeks this July.

Check out www.memoriesoftomorrow.net to see my extensive portfolio.

Archived