Wedding photographers post here!

please please please can someone help i booked my photos to be done 9 months ago paid a deposit and thought every thing was fine but have not been able to get in touch with him all week and my wedding is this Friday the 1st of October is anyone available to photograph my wedding

Does this ring a bell with any of the photographers on here?

Do you know the address of the photographer or any more details you can share?

• 1 month later...

http://www.photography08.com

Awarding winning, certified full time wedding, portrait and portfolio professional photographer. Based in South Yorkshire and working right across the country.

Complete Wedding Photographic Services:

Our award winning wedding imagery is a very successful part of our business, offering flexible packages for every pocket. We use the latest in equipment to capture pure and beautiful pictures from reportage to fine art.

We are currently taking bookings for 2012, few spaces left for 2011.

Location and studio shoots catered for and always willing to work alongside other talented artists.

Find us on Face Book as: Photography Zero Eight

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.handinhandwedding.co.uk

Husband and Wife Wedding Package Company:

I am working as a Wedding Photography assistant and have started taking my own bookings for next year. I'm currently running a 4 hour CD photography offer at £200 to increase my portfolio-longer bookings can be arranged if you desire.

I have worked at many weddings as an assistant, however as the contact is signed between the main photographer and client, I am quite restricted to using the images for advertising, hence offering a low price initially to increase my portfolio.

We also provide chair covers, hair and beauty services and invitations. Discounts are given if multiple services are used.

Visit our web page or PM for more info

Sam

Hand In Hand Weddings

I am now taking bookings for 2011/2012 and I've teamed up with contemporary Yorkshire based company to offer a range of distinctive, ethically produced albums.

To celebrate I’m offering a FREE 10x10 Folio Album worth £449 to the first Six Couples who book a full day's wedding photography! See my wedding photography service page for more details - Graham Shackleton Photography Wedding Services

I’m a contemporary reportage wedding photographer who works in and around the Sheffield area. To see work at the Botanical Gardens, Whirlow Grange and others visit my Portfolio

Or see my latest Wedding Blog Posts

• 2 weeks later...

Wedding photographer in Sheffield:

amieparsonsphotography.co.uk

We offer a range of formal & documentary style photography to capture those treasured moments. We aim to provide an affordable, high quality service. Please feel free to discus your ideas without obligation.

Many Thanks

Amie

Archived