Yo Sushi to open in Meadowhall

lucy1000

Taken from Property Week:

Yo! Sushi has opened its 50th restaurant, at Westfield London, and plans to open more in 2009.

The company aims to open a further 50 restaurants by 2012, and has already signed for premises that will open in the next six months in locations such as Guildford and Sheffield’s Meadowhall centre.

• 3 weeks later...

dont know what to say about this. As a shopping centre meadowhall is the worst i have ever been to. The only reason why it has a person in it, is because sheffield city centre is so bad. Yo sushi are in the trafford centre and do very well. Why? this is not becuase of food quality it is because of the clientel the trafford centre attracts. Meadowhall is for kids and gypsies who see it as a good day out, yo sushi are bound to fail.

Sakushi in the city centre has a conveyorbelt which is great fun but after my 5th visit the conveyorbelt just become part of the furniture. I go back for the food at Sakushi not becuase of the smug 'im in yo sushi attitude' you get with most people!!!

this is not meant to be offensive to anybody but there is life outside of meadowhall!

Archived