Where did all the people go who lived on skyedge maisonettes

nuffsaid

green_man youve sent me a private message but everytime i click on it its telling me to log in so i log in and it wont allow me to look at it or reply back. Sorry to everyone who im annoying by bumping old threads but me and my mum want to get intouch with the people that lived in the maisonettes, most of my family lived on them and we was quite well known on there & we loved living on skyedge we was gutted when we had to leave when they was getting knocked down. my email address is abbystenson1994@hotmail.com if you could contact me threw there green_man it would be great because im clearly annoying some people on here.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to live on Skyedge ,after moving there from Norfolk park , Partridge view , well I could see BDTBL from living room window , used to get the bus up to Wybourne, then go to chippy , before cuttin threw gennell, trying to think of the 2 skinhead brothers , that lived there.

BEEFFY.