Which pubs shall I visit in my limo?

MissGobby

I am having a limo for my 18th birthday, me and 8 mates, but as i dont know many bars and pubs around sheffield i need help on finding some, The limo takes us to around 2-3 pubs, in whcih we have 3 hours before it takes us onto Kingdom Nightclub, i would like a long-ish drive to each pub, to get use out of the limo, i was some lively bars/pubs, not ones what are full of old grannies(no offence!!), any suggestions??

With 3 hours to kill, why not take a drive into the Hope Valley - plenty of country pubs to sup in. You get maximum benefit from the use of the limo, before heading back to Sheffield to party in a night-club.

Have an enjoyable birthday MissGobby!

S1 (west street) thats always busy

Cavendish

Varsity

Old Monk (near the crucible)

The Bed room

Takapuna Bar

RSVP on cambridge street

Forum

Empire

Depends on the music you like really! and the sort of bar you like!

I've seen this limo outside Hanrahan's many a time and that is a good place to start (tis No Smoking though so bare that in mind).

Head up Ecclesall Road to the Psalter Tavern on Psalter Lane. It's really nice in there and their leather seats are great. Or come up to West 10 bistro in Ranmoor. Superb wines and champagnes and it feels a bit exclusive?

I think I'm showing my age here because I'm struggling for ideas! Whatever, you'll be filling up on the drink that's available in the car so needn't worry about where you're off to.

If the state of my Missus is anything to go by - she fell down the stairs getting into our house - I'm sure you'll have fun.

Hope so!:thumbsup:

Archived