Which pubs shall I visit in my limo?

MissGobby

I think the first thing you should do is reconsider your decision of going to Kingdom. If you're wanting to avoid "Old Grannies" then I would give Kingdom a VERY wide berth.

Give Ecclesall Road a try before moving on to Bar Matrix. Then roll on down to Republic for a top 18th Birthday!!

Enjoy!!!:thumbsup:

Hi Miss Gobby,

My personal favourites are Bar Matrix, Crystal Bar (really nice for special occasions, a tad expensive but classy and yummy cocktails), Tequila bar - great for cheap cocktails. I am a big fan of the York in Broomhill - it may not be a bar but it has a really warm atmosphere. Forum is also good and has plenty of fit men!

I hope you and your mates have a great evening, I got a limo for my 18th and had a fab time.

Ellie x

It must be great for a limo driver trying yo park around town :D

I suggest that you start at Hanrahans or The Place in Broomhill. Both airy bar/pubs.

The go into town on Division street to The Forum.

On from there to Ecclesall Road and into Varsity

and then on to Mingdom.:)

Just get in the queue behind the other 24 Limo's, hired Hummers, Rent-a-Fire Engines and other large vehicles on West St, trying to park in front of the trams, whilst the police riot vans and ambulances zoom along to Blingdom to pull Sharon & Tracy apart after having a row about how Sharons Blokes been eyeing Tracey up all night (them earings don't half leave a mess)

Have a cracking bumfunday :D

Archived