Estate agent and lettings MEGATHREAD - No advertising in here

Further to my previous post. I went with 2roost and they have been fantastic. Sold my house in 3 days for more than I wanted and had plenty of viewers lined up. Cost me just over £400 to put it with them. It would have cost me nearly £3000 with the other mainstream estate agents.

Further to my previous post. I went with 2roost and they have been fantastic. Sold my house in 3 days for more than I wanted and had plenty of viewers lined up. Cost me just over £400 to put it with them. It would have cost me nearly £3000 with the other mainstream estate agents.

If your house sold in 3 days for more than you wanted it would have probably done so with any other online agent. If you did your own viewings, you could have just paid £99 to get a listing on right move. There are many online options.

If your house sold in 3 days for more than you wanted it would have probably done so with any other online agent. If you did your own viewings, you could have just paid £99 to get a listing on right move. There are many online options.

Didn't know you could do that. Would they also handle all the financial checks etc..?

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody have a view of the relative merits of ELR vs Blundells vs Saxton Mee

with regard to selling a property in need of some modernisation?

I recently delt with Saxton Mee as I'm looking for another investment property and found them hopeless.

Bought last one via Blundells who were fine.

PM me details of the property, I could be interested. It could save you £££'s in EA fees.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking to sell my house in S7?

Does anybody have any recommendations and rough ideas of fee?

I've had a valuation from Saxton Mee which was 0.89% + £250 to put it on the market but we put our name on their database for buying a house and haven't heard anything from them.

Has anybody got any recent experience of Spencers?