Looking for an old school friend who went to maltby st school in the 60s

linnet52

It was really weird when I started reading this thread and someone asking for Susan Oldale, then you piping up and saying you knew our gang!!!!

Are you still living in Ecclesfield then? Janet and Joanne live there (I suppose you know that), I live in Mosborough now - Richard lives nearby in Swallownest and Robert lives in Wincobank - so we are quite spread out now.

Yeah still in Ecclesfield, bump into Janet n Joanne now n again. Seen Robert/Richard?!?!? pics in Star for his running, seen ya dad but thought you'd disappeared off face o Earth :D Welcome to SF we'll have ya addicted yet :hihi:

It's really got me thinking now - not a good thing!! Other names I remember from school are Eileen Taylor, Sharon Scott, Susan O'Connor, Sharon Savage, Carol and Wendy Stones, Susan Fish, Julie Tummins (sp)

I remember Steve Towers as well, LOL!! Ian Mortimer. Gary Parkinson, Kevin Swift (saw him a couple of years ago in Morrisons). Going into overdrive now!:loopy:

Sure I'll think of some more later.

Ann

It's really got me thinking now - not a good thing!! Other names I remember from school are Eileen Taylor, Sharon Scott, Susan O'Connor, Sharon Savage, Carol and Wendy Stones, Susan Fish, Julie Tummins (sp)

I remember Steve Towers as well, LOL!! Ian Mortimer. Gary Parkinson, Kevin Swift (saw him a couple of years ago in Morrisons). Going into overdrive now!:loopy:

Sure I'll think of some more later.

Ann

Remember Eileen Taylor, Sharon Scott, Susan O'Connor, Stones Twins, Susie Fish & Julie Tummon. Susie I saw just afore Christmas (sadly at their Julie's Funeral) & spoke to Julie Tummon a while ago. Can't remember any o lads (apart from our Steve of course) :D

Remember Eileen Taylor, Sharon Scott, Susan O'Connor, Stones Twins, Susie Fish & Julie Tummon. Susie I saw just afore Christmas (sadly at their Julie's Funeral) & spoke to Julie Tummon a while ago. Can't remember any o lads (apart from our Steve of course) :D

Sorry to hear that Julie Fish had died. I didn't know that. I think she was younger than me though.

Linnet - what was your name at school?

Ann

HiLynda iwas at maltby st at same time as you but unfortunately cant remember your name ,although im sure to have known you at the time.im Ian Johnson &i lived on norman st at newhall rd end.i was in same class as yvonne,ruth,&jean along with keith hall,alan parkin,gary browse,cheryl fawcett along with quite a few more i rememberbut too many to list i talked to jean meynell &lynn towers a couple of years ago at a school reunion & also remember paul & pauline james .diane & patrick were in year above me im sure.any way hope this helps

hello ian i used to live across the road from you @number 7.

i am steve athey. i have only just joined this site and am rubbish

on computers.if your interested return my call.

Sorry to hear that Julie Fish had died. I didn't know that. I think she was younger than me though.

Linnet - what was your name at school?

Ann

Yeah was a shock bout Julie, she was as old as our Dean/your Janet .............