Looking for an old school friend who went to maltby st school in the 60s

linnet52

I was at Maltby St a bit before this, in fact I left in 1957 and went straight into a job. Wrote a letter to C&A's in an English lesson and started a week after leaving.

I don't recall any of the names so far mentioned but you were all perhaps in the infants when I was in the seniors :) It's just nice to read about other people that went to the old school because sometimes I wonder if it was only me. There doesn't seem to be much mention of it and nothing seems to change on the Friends Re-united site either.

I saw the photos of when it was pulled down though.... that was sad.

Sorry for poking my nose in but just wanted to mention it:thumbsup: although it doesn't help the op in the slightest...oops sorry again.

Hiya Joan, are you Tonys sister? if so you lived 'over our wall' in next yard. Think Tony is about our Mick n Terrys age (Towers) ...............

Hiya Joan, are you Tonys sister? if so you lived 'over our wall' in next yard. Think Tony is about our Mick n Terrys age (Towers) ...............

No sorry, my brother is Harry...and is about 5 years younger then me.....he went to Maltby St as well though:thumbsup:

Hi Harry,its Lynda.are you chatting to me or Lyn? think you are getting a bit confused with our similar names. I dont remember Delvis Sharpe i dont think i would have forgotten a name like that sounds like a character out of the beano or dandy Haha.

Hi Harry,its Lynda.are you chatting to me or Lyn? think you are getting a bit confused with our similar names. I dont remember Delvis Sharpe i dont think i would have forgotten a name like that sounds like a character out of the beano or dandy Haha.

Sorry Lynda, it must be your handle(linnit) and the fact as I have been a teacher for so long and I have learned 1000's (and forgotton) names over the years. Well Delvis definately existed and was the same age, mmm, Steve Howe remembered her as well when we met some years ago. Anyway I think we should now summarise where we are collectively on recall and then we can work out who's missing. So the boys were:- Me, Steve Howe, David Malia, Tony Peters, Pat Dalton,..... Rogers, Keith Parkinson, David Allen as definates, I think!!! What about the girls? over to you LYNDA

Harry