Looking for an old school friend who went to maltby st school in the 60s

linnet52

Cheyanne!! thats him ,lol ,used to knock &run his door all the time ,kids ehhhh .micheal pearson lived in doctors on common between petrol station & vestry hall hi mum was housekeeper . Tony Riley lived above funeral directors.Harry were u thinkin of diane seniors brother Roland ? he had long hair &leather s.lyn your memory 's good ,iremember jane a.&megan 2.lets not foget Kev "herby" Tummon,John biggins,kevin beale,ian hale &julian holt

on another tangent .Christine Judge gave me my first ciggie, we'd been in cafe& she offered me a B& H special filter ,i gleefully accepted, smoked it .then spent the next hour sat on corsey edge feelin as sick as 3 dogs,lol.but iwas hooked for next 30 years ,kicked the habit 10 years ago.also i ll always remenber christines brother Ken ,a hero of mine ,after jumpin in baths ,slittin my head open on stone steps,in shallow end,&lyin on bottom,ken spotted me jumped in & virtually saved my life ...what a guy ,imust have been about 7 at time .wonder if hes still about ??

Cheyanne!! thats him ,lol ,used to knock &run his door all the time ,kids ehhhh .micheal pearson lived in doctors on common between petrol station & vestry hall hi mum was housekeeper . Tony Riley lived above funeral directors.Harry were u thinkin of diane seniors brother Roland ? he had long hair &leather s.lyn your memory 's good ,iremember jane a.&megan 2.lets not foget Kev "herby" Tummon,John biggins,kevin beale,ian hale &julian holt

Hiya, just logged on. Jono, youv'e done it again!!! Tony Riley, that's the lad. Used to knock about with him quite a bit, totally forgotton his name. Did Tony leave the area early before we all left Maltby street.

Who's this cheyanne guy?, remember the name, but I dont know why. Lynda, yes, I have not forgotton the Atkins girls, lived just beyond the library I think? Knew Jane better than Susan, didn't Jono used to be her boyfriends for a bit? Dooya all recall the guy who operated the lift at Banners?

Hiya Jonno et al,

just re-read this info. Jonno you're right, Roland Senior. I carry a hand tattoo of a cross made using a needle and ink. It was Roland Senior who gave me the tattoo, probably at his house. I always say to the kids at school that it was an initiation mark to the Sheffield "Hells Angels". Anyway it probably started my love affair with motorbikes. Great one Jonno for unearthing that memory. What your first motorised transport ladies and gents?

Hi Dave. Cant believe you found this thread brother so far there are 2 people on here that probably vaguely remember me, i know i was a bit shy but you lot werent were you? any way i am hoping to find others cos everyone at Clay street Knew us dint they Dave? . Can you add any more names from Maltby street? Do you remember Ian Johnson cos i had never heard of him. Do you remember Cheyanne? he was bow legged and hated kids i think.

Edited by linnet52

Hi Dave. Cant believe you found this thread brother so far there are 2 people on here that probably vaguely remember me, i know i was a bit shy but you lot werent were you? any way i am hoping to find others cos everyone at Clay street Knew us dint they Dave? . Can you add any more names from Maltby street? Do you remember Ian Johnson cos i had never heard of him. Do you remember Cheyanne? he was bow legged and hated kids i think.

yes i remember ian johnson,,,,,and yes ,,cheyanne was a nasty old,,,coot,,,i have been talking to pauline james,,but she dont remember me yet,,do you remember glasspole,

yes i remember ian johnson,,,,,and yes ,,cheyanne was a nasty old,,,coot,,,i have been talking to pauline james,,but she dont remember me yet,,do you remember glasspole,

Is Pauline James on here Dave? she used to be in our class ................