Looking for an old school friend who went to maltby st school in the 60s

linnet52

Hi Dave. Pauline James? NO DEF NOT INTERESTED. Still dont like bullies. Wonder why?. Who was glasspole Dave.

her brother,paul james was also a bully,,,and there gran ,mona was a funny old bugger,,,,,,,,,,,,glasspole was a pakistani, do you remember daft john,,he did not like girls,cos they eat all your apples,,,,,,,,,,, and joseph dickenson,,he was another cowerdly bully,,

Edited by dave50

They were orrible werent they Dave. I remember it was old mona that used to shove Pauline outside to smack me in the nose cos they knew i had bad nose bleeds. or she would knock my glasses off. Afraid if she came on here she would get a piece of my mind. I do remember daft John yeah, and i remember Joseph Dickinson. . Who was your best mate at school.

They were orrible werent they Dave. I remember it was old mona that used to shove Pauline outside to smack me in the nose cos they knew i had bad nose bleeds. or she would knock my glasses off. Afraid if she came on here she would get a piece of my mind. I do remember daft John yeah, and i remember Joseph Dickinson. . Who was your best mate at school.

you were'nt on your own, she used to knock mine off regularly too when i was 8 or 9 .she was 1 gobby little cow,she got that trait from gran ..Mona !!!she could reduce a man to tears that one.Cant remember Paul being as bad though...Joseph dickenson your spot on there .hi Dave ...sorry i dont remember you,who did you hang aroundwith back then ???

Harry your memories better than mine this time ..i cant remember "going out"with Jane Adkins ,or maybe i can, LOL.

No, can't remember any o those mentioned. Don't sound like kinda kids I'd associate with anyway :shakes:

patrick dollton,,,and keith ,,cant remember his last name,,,

patrick dollton,,,and keith ,,cant remember his last name,,,

Hall? lived on Walkland Rd (cul de sac off Brompton Rd) The Daltons lived o'er our wall, c'mon try n think of all the names ............ Margaret, June, Alan, Patrick, Doreen, Barry, think youngest was Lisa, mum was Renee (Irene) I know there's some missing, help me out .............. Paul n Elizabeth Yousef lived in same yard as Daltons, (Swallow St) Susan n Linda O'Connor lived in corner shop in our yard, as did Alan n Paul Burgin. Sandra n Dawn Pitt lived o'er our back wall (lived on Liverpool St). Jacqueline Johnson, June n John Marrison, all on Liverpool St. c'mon folks over to you .................

Hall? lived on Walkland Rd (cul de sac off Brompton Rd) The Daltons lived o'er our wall, c'mon try n think of all the names ............ Margaret, June, Alan, Patrick, Doreen, Barry, think youngest was Lisa, mum was Renee (Irene) I know there's some missing, help me out .............. Paul n Elizabeth Yousef lived in same yard as Daltons, (Swallow St) Susan n Linda O'Connor lived in corner shop in our yard, as did Alan n Paul Burgin. Sandra n Dawn Pitt lived o'er our back wall (lived on Liverpool St). Jacqueline Johnson, June n John Marrison, all on Liverpool St. c'mon folks over to you .................
hiya lynblu iv just replied to your message on the ecclesfield forum